EBC (Export Business Center) is an innovative business model in Romania, able to combine local and international expertise to increase export in two of the main domains presented in 2014-2020 Romanian National Export Strategy: ecological agriculture and wood furniture.
Launched in 2017, EBC supports local companies to become competitive on international markets and sustains an export oriented local culture. Due to a fast-growing economic environment, is critical for local producers’ success on external markets to be endowed with the proper intel, instruments and resources.
EBC aims to support Romanian producers to be:
- Competitive on international markets
- Prepared to meet the export demands
- Notorious after joining international exhibitions and fairs.
In parallel, EBC activiley suports creating an export favorable culture by:
- Developing a network of commercial representation on the targeted markets;
- Maintaining dialogue between the companies and the local administrative organizations, such us the Romanian, Prohova and Bacău Industry and Commerce Institutions, research institutions, clusters, NGO’s, cooperatives and universities;
- Creating higher added value products, in order to overcome the current stage of raw materials’ exports;
- Promoting Romanian ecological agriculture products, wood furniture and wood based products on international markets;
- Supporting technological transfer programs;
- Creating strategic partnerships with economic bureaus of promoting commerce inside the embassies of the targeted countries;
- Promoting a business management model characterized by elasticity, dynamism and efficiency.